|Published:||Jan 22, 2013 5:06 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 22, 2013 5:06 PM EST|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Major Crimes Unit detectives report that 33-year-old Jeffrey Dean May, of 14180 Burnt Store Road, turned himself in Tuesday afternoon. May and 22-year-old Hunter Bruce Morrison, of 28262 Alatadena Drive, were both wanted after they fled from deputies Jan. 16 after striking and injuring a deputy with the pickup. May is currently being booked into the Charlotte County Jail. He is charged with felony Aggravated Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer.
CCSO Major Crimes Unit detectives are still asking the public to come forward if they know the whereabouts of Morrison, the driver of the pickup truck. If anyone has information the whereabouts of Morrison, please call CCSO Detective Richard Nix at the Major Crimes Unit at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project