|Published:||Jan 22, 2013 5:06 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 22, 2013 5:06 PM EST|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Major Crimes Unit detectives report that 33-year-old Jeffrey Dean May, of 14180 Burnt Store Road, turned himself in Tuesday afternoon. May and 22-year-old Hunter Bruce Morrison, of 28262 Alatadena Drive, were both wanted after they fled from deputies Jan. 16 after striking and injuring a deputy with the pickup. May is currently being booked into the Charlotte County Jail. He is charged with felony Aggravated Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer.
CCSO Major Crimes Unit detectives are still asking the public to come forward if they know the whereabouts of Morrison, the driver of the pickup truck. If anyone has information the whereabouts of Morrison, please call CCSO Detective Richard Nix at the Major Crimes Unit at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Fire Dept: Barricaded man couldn't have survived fire
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest