|Published:||Jan 22, 2013 4:09 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 25, 2013 5:51 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies arrested 21-year-old Gregory Bruni Monday evening on criminal mischief, battery and burglary charges after a number of strange accusations were reported at a home on 17000 block of Bayshore Rd.
The homeowners stepped outside after hearing a noise similar to thunder, only to see a naked Bruni jumping from the roof. Bruni landed on one of the victims, knocking him off his feet.
After defecating near the front door, Bruni attempted to steal a 72-inch television, breaking the screen in the process.
Bruni then ran into the victims' son's room and began jumping on the bed. The victims told deputies Bruni was also rubbing clothing all over his face.
In fear of her life, one of the victims fired three rounds from her revolver. Missed by gunfire, Bruni began masturbating on the living room floor.
When deputies arrived, they detained Bruni on the ground. The suspect got up at one point after distracting police by spitting water at them that he had sucked off the ground from a wet/dry vacuum that he had spilled earlier during his rampage. One officer warned Bruni to get on the ground before utilizing his taser, striking Bruni in the back.
Bruni was taken into custody without further incident.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements
- Healthpark Medical Center adding 9 extra beds for season
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down