|Published:||Jan 22, 2013 12:44 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 22, 2013 4:33 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Northbound U.S. 41 at Corkscrew Road was closed due to an injury crash involving a motorcycle and vehicle Tuesday afternoon.
The road has since reopened.
There has been no word on injuiries.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape