|Published:||Jan 21, 2013 6:40 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2013 6:40 PM EST|
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) - A woman returning from a cruise vacation is being held in a central Florida jail on a warrant from 1991.
Brevard County Jail records show 41-year-old Robin Hall is being held on an out-of-county warrant. She'll stay there until she is transferred to Orange County - possibly on Thursday - where she was arrested more than 20 years ago for stealing a pack of cigarettes at a local Walmart. She was 18 at the time.
Hall tells WESH TV (http://bit.ly/WBTU5r ) she owes the state $85 in court costs.
She was taken into custody last week after arriving at Port Canaveral from vacation with her family. WESH reports that when authorities checked the cruise ship's passenger list for terrorists, they found a warrant for Hall.
Jail records don't list an attorney.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Whales stranded in Fla.: From despair to optimism
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run