|Published:||Jan 21, 2013 6:40 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2013 6:40 PM EST|
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) - A woman returning from a cruise vacation is being held in a central Florida jail on a warrant from 1991.
Brevard County Jail records show 41-year-old Robin Hall is being held on an out-of-county warrant. She'll stay there until she is transferred to Orange County - possibly on Thursday - where she was arrested more than 20 years ago for stealing a pack of cigarettes at a local Walmart. She was 18 at the time.
Hall tells WESH TV (http://bit.ly/WBTU5r ) she owes the state $85 in court costs.
She was taken into custody last week after arriving at Port Canaveral from vacation with her family. WESH reports that when authorities checked the cruise ship's passenger list for terrorists, they found a warrant for Hall.
Jail records don't list an attorney.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed