|Published:||Jan 21, 2013 12:35 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2013 12:35 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Authorities say 51-year-old Kelly De Reno sustained fatal injuries Sunday afternoon, after a crash involving one other vehicle on Harborview Rd. at Laverne St.
De Reno was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the accident.
The driver of the other vehicle, 47-year-old Michelle Saunders, was transported to Fawcett Hospital with serious injuries.
FHP says for unknown reasons, De Reno veered into the path of Saunders' vehicle, causing a head-on collision.
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- 911 call: Judge in Zimmerman trial hears dispute
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death