|Published:||Jan 21, 2013 12:35 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2013 12:35 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Authorities say 51-year-old Kelly De Reno sustained fatal injuries Sunday afternoon, after a crash involving one other vehicle on Harborview Rd. at Laverne St.
De Reno was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the accident.
The driver of the other vehicle, 47-year-old Michelle Saunders, was transported to Fawcett Hospital with serious injuries.
FHP says for unknown reasons, De Reno veered into the path of Saunders' vehicle, causing a head-on collision.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies