|Published:||Jan 21, 2013 12:35 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2013 12:35 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Authorities say 51-year-old Kelly De Reno sustained fatal injuries Sunday afternoon, after a crash involving one other vehicle on Harborview Rd. at Laverne St.
De Reno was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the accident.
The driver of the other vehicle, 47-year-old Michelle Saunders, was transported to Fawcett Hospital with serious injuries.
FHP says for unknown reasons, De Reno veered into the path of Saunders' vehicle, causing a head-on collision.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire
- It's almost time to 'spring forward'
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward