|Published:||Jan 21, 2013 6:06 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2013 6:06 AM EST|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Gov. Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott will walk in the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day parade in downtown Jacksonville.
The governor's office says the parade begins at 8:30 a.m. Monday and last through 11:30 a.m.
The parade honoring the birthday of the civil rights leader runs through downtown Jacksonville.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements
- Healthpark Medical Center adding 9 extra beds for season
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fla. Gov. wants to cut auto registration fees