|Published:||Jan 21, 2013 11:35 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2013 11:35 AM EST|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Gov. Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott will walk in the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day parade in downtown Jacksonville.
The governor's office says the parade begins at 8:30 a.m. Monday and last through 11:30 a.m.
The parade honoring the birthday of the civil rights leader runs through downtown Jacksonville.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'