|Published:||Jan 21, 2013 11:35 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2013 11:35 AM EST|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Gov. Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott will walk in the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day parade in downtown Jacksonville.
The governor's office says the parade begins at 8:30 a.m. Monday and last through 11:30 a.m.
The parade honoring the birthday of the civil rights leader runs through downtown Jacksonville.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting