BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's Deputies have identified a woman found dead in Bonita Springs as 21-year-old Darla Miller, with a last known address of 25294 Stillwell Parkway.
On Saturday around 8:00 a.m., deputies responded to a 911 call in reference to unidentified subject found at 27966 Oakland Drive. Responding officers located Miller at the scene.
Deputies say at this time, there is no reason to suspect the neighborhood is in any danger.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is urged to call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the Tip Submit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (234637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Suspects on the loose after allegedly robbing Iberia Bank
- How life has changed for Fort Myers 2007 lotto winner
- Local bar named Best beach bar in America
- FMPD forced to pay back overtime
- Rev up your lawnmowers for grasscar racing
- Record tourist season adds 1,700 hospitality jobs in Collier
- Naples tops 'Healthy Living' poll