|Published:||Jan 21, 2013 6:33 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2013 10:35 AM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - All lanes of I-75 are open again after a car crash shut down the northbound direction of the interstate at mile marker 117 early this morning.
Officers say the 40-year-old driver, Maria Torres, was not injured in the crash that happened shortly before 6:00 a.m.
FHP says Torres hit a dead animal that was on the road, and lost control of her vehicle. The car hit the guard rail and rotated several times.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements
- Healthpark Medical Center adding 9 extra beds for season
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down