|Published:||Jan 20, 2013 9:52 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 20, 2013 9:52 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Hundreds of cyclists hit the pavement for the 22nd annual Tour de Cape this weekend.
The city of Cape Coral Parks and Recreation hosted the 5K run on Saturday, and today's four cycling courses.
The courses include a 15 mile, 30 mile, 60 mile and even 100 mile trip.
The ride started at Cape Harbour and travels throughout the city of Cape Coral.
- One person dead after early morning accident
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Immokalee firefighters donate new bikes after damaging one
- Taxpayers footing the bill for Damas hearings, treatment
- Man surrenders after lengthy situation in St. James City