|Published:||Jan 20, 2013 10:51 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 20, 2013 10:51 PM EST|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - A 2-year-old boy is recovering after falling more than a dozen feet from the bleachers at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg. Fire rescue officials said the boy was crawling up the bleachers Saturday night and fell 15 feet through a small gap.
Fire and Rescue spokesman Joel Granata said the boy was crying and alert after the fall, but the extent of his injuries were not known. He was taken to the hospital and is in stable condition.
The Tampa Bay Times reports the boy is expected to be OK.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'