|Published:||Jan 18, 2013 11:20 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 18, 2013 12:53 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Boo Boo has been sighted.
The privately owned grizzly bear cub has been on the loose for days, but the FWC says the bear was sighted Thursday right at sunset.
A resident took a photo of it and sent it to the owner.
Boo Boo was spotted a couple miles away from his home, but unfortunately the person didn't call FWC fast enough and remains elusive.
FWC reminds you that if you see a brownish-colored bear, to call 1-888-404-FWCC (3922).
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island