|Published:||Jan 18, 2013 11:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 18, 2013 1:53 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Philip Barr and his former live-in girlfriend, Linda Dille, entered a not guilty pleas this morning for their alleged roles in the murder of 19-year-old Charlotte County woman.
Barr is one of the men accused of First Degree Murder in the 2001 death of Tara Sidarovich.
Dille is charged with perjury.
A second man, 39-year-old David McMannis, also faces First Degree Murder charges in this case.
The State will not be seeking the death penalty for either man.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man