|Published:||Jan 18, 2013 11:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 18, 2013 1:53 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Philip Barr and his former live-in girlfriend, Linda Dille, entered a not guilty pleas this morning for their alleged roles in the murder of 19-year-old Charlotte County woman.
Barr is one of the men accused of First Degree Murder in the 2001 death of Tara Sidarovich.
Dille is charged with perjury.
A second man, 39-year-old David McMannis, also faces First Degree Murder charges in this case.
The State will not be seeking the death penalty for either man.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire