|Published:||Jan 18, 2013 6:43 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 18, 2013 6:43 PM EST|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Two people are dead after a shooting at a Palm Beach County assisted-living home.
Tequesta police Lt. Jason Turner says the incident happened Friday afternoon at the Clare Bridge facility, which specializes in care of those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia.
Turner said the relationship between the two victims was not yet known.
Police say the facility is secure. No other details were immediately released.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Local athlete needs votes for national award
- Sailors take to the harbor for regatta
- Collier County Deputies Search For Missing Woman
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Bears take a swim in a Collier County pool