|Published:||Jan 18, 2013 6:43 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 18, 2013 6:43 PM EST|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Two people are dead after a shooting at a Palm Beach County assisted-living home.
Tequesta police Lt. Jason Turner says the incident happened Friday afternoon at the Clare Bridge facility, which specializes in care of those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia.
Turner said the relationship between the two victims was not yet known.
Police say the facility is secure. No other details were immediately released.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- South Fla. Water Management District chief resigns
- Melbourne Beach mayor steps down amid tension
- Homes next to Seffner sinkhole to be demolished