|Published:||Jan 17, 2013 11:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 18, 2013 12:01 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-An update on a Call for Action investigation.
All charges of insurance fraud have been dropped for the owner of All Star Auto Auction, Mike Miski. The state attorney says there was not enough evidence in the case.
A fire destroyed Miski's business last October. Weeks later he was arrested for claims of insurance fraud.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family
- Senate committee approves immigration bill
- FBI involved in fatal shooting near Universal Orlando