|Published:||Jan 17, 2013 12:28 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 17, 2013 3:03 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Charges against accused home invasion and stabbing suspect John Maatsch will be upgraded to Attempted First Degree Murder and First Degree Burglary at his arraignment on February 4.
Maatsch is accused of breaking into the Paseo neighborhood home of Tracey Marazzi and stabbing her multiple times. Marazzi survived the stabbing.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo