|Published:||Jan 17, 2013 12:28 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 17, 2013 3:03 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Charges against accused home invasion and stabbing suspect John Maatsch will be upgraded to Attempted First Degree Murder and First Degree Burglary at his arraignment on February 4.
Maatsch is accused of breaking into the Paseo neighborhood home of Tracey Marazzi and stabbing her multiple times. Marazzi survived the stabbing.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county
- FIU hosts meeting on deteriorating bridges