|Published:||Jan 17, 2013 12:28 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 17, 2013 3:03 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Charges against accused home invasion and stabbing suspect John Maatsch will be upgraded to Attempted First Degree Murder and First Degree Burglary at his arraignment on February 4.
Maatsch is accused of breaking into the Paseo neighborhood home of Tracey Marazzi and stabbing her multiple times. Marazzi survived the stabbing.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- South Fla. Water Management District chief resigns
- Melbourne Beach mayor steps down amid tension
- Homes next to Seffner sinkhole to be demolished