|Published:||Jan 17, 2013 2:01 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 17, 2013 2:01 PM EST|
NORTH PORT, Fla.- North Port Police arrested 20-year-old Kahyl Haseley Wednesday in connection with a robbery and attempted murder in 2010.
On December 30, 2010, North Port Police Department detectives investigated a robbery at the 8700 BLK of La Boca Avenue. The victim had been shot in the face. The suspect was known to the victim; therefore, it was not believed to be a random act.
Yesterday, detectives arrested Haseley on a warrant for Robbery with a Firearm or Deadly Weapon and Attempted Murder. He was transported to the Sarasota County Jail with no bond.
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Man accused in 2012 Three Oaks murder appears in court