|Published:||Jan 17, 2013 1:47 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 17, 2013 1:47 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, FLA - A Colorado woman accused in the deaths of her two sons was in a lee county courtroom this morning. Heather Holesapple-Jensen was arrested in North Fort Myers. She told a judge this morning she will not fight extradition back to Colorado. Police there say her sons age two and four died two months ago when Jenson left them alone inside a car with the heater running while she met a man to have sex and smoke marijuana. Jensen faces several charges including two counts of child abuse.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.