|Published:||Jan 17, 2013 11:33 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 17, 2013 11:44 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A Collier County pharmacy was raided Thursday morning.
The Department of Health and Human Services tells WINK News that agency officials were at Sunshine Pharmacy on Rattlesnake Hammock Road. They executed a search warrant to investigate possible problems with medicare and medicaid claims.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- FBI involved in fatal shooting near Universal Orlando
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family
- Senate committee approves immigration bill