Published: Jan 16, 2013 11:38 PM EST
Updated: Jan 16, 2013 11:52 PM EST

NAPLES, Fla.- The Naples City Council voted to let the "Rockin' on the Bay' concert series continue at Bayfront, as long as there is no more issues with noise.

Harbor Master, Roger Jacobsen, says if police or code enforcement gets another complaint, the organizers could face losing their permit. The council only gave McQuaid Marketing approval to hold five more concerts, instead of the previously scheduled eleven. Jacobsen says the organizers will have to return to the city council after those five concerts.