|Published:||Jan 16, 2013 11:33 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 16, 2013 11:53 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- The "Jump On Express" will be back up and running on Naples city streets Thursday.
The free shuttle between Mercato, 5th Avenue, and 3rd Street ran into a road block with Naples City Council last week. They were told they could no longer make stops on city streets because they didn't get appropriate permission. But on Wednesday, the "JOE" got unanimous approval from the council to make stops on city streets again.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims