|Published:||Jan 16, 2013 11:33 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 16, 2013 11:53 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- The "Jump On Express" will be back up and running on Naples city streets Thursday.
The free shuttle between Mercato, 5th Avenue, and 3rd Street ran into a road block with Naples City Council last week. They were told they could no longer make stops on city streets because they didn't get appropriate permission. But on Wednesday, the "JOE" got unanimous approval from the council to make stops on city streets again.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- North Fort Myers mobile home fire ruled suspicious
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida