FORT MYERS, Fla.- An emotional plea from the widow of one of Fort Myers' unsolved murders.
Liza Rivera was married to Armando Pagan who was found shot to death at the Palm Vista Complex on Central Avenue on December 13, 2012. It was the 22nd homicide of the year and it is still unsolved.
Now Rivera is pleading with the public for someone to come forward with any information in the death of her husband. Rivera spoke to Wink News about how people shouldn't be scared to come forward.
"I know people in the apartments have seen stuff and won't talk because they are scared and I understand. He left behind a big family and the least they could do is just help."
Rivera is expecting their first child in March.
If you know any information about this case, call Crime Stoppers.
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Consumer group flags high SPF ratings on sunscreen
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th