|Published:||Jan 15, 2013 11:28 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2013 11:30 PM EST|
NORTH NAPLES, Fla.- New information on the campaign to dredge Clam Pass in North Naples.
The Army Corps of Engineers says Collier County did not qualify for an emergency dredging permit because the situation is not hazardous enough.
The county now plans to apply for a short term permit. The Pelican Bay neighborhood will get construction plans on Friday. It will then present that proposal to county commissioners on Tuesday. If they get approval, they can apply for the short term permit.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples