|Published:||Jan 15, 2013 11:28 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2013 11:30 PM EST|
NORTH NAPLES, Fla.- New information on the campaign to dredge Clam Pass in North Naples.
The Army Corps of Engineers says Collier County did not qualify for an emergency dredging permit because the situation is not hazardous enough.
The county now plans to apply for a short term permit. The Pelican Bay neighborhood will get construction plans on Friday. It will then present that proposal to county commissioners on Tuesday. If they get approval, they can apply for the short term permit.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- Naples paddleboard club rides to help Oklahoma