|Published:||Jan 15, 2013 11:23 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2013 11:31 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The owner of an auto auction company says he is 'not guilty' of insurance fraud.
Mike Miski says his attorney entered a 'not guilty' plea to the charges in court on Monday.
Miski is the owner of All Star Auto Auction in Fort Myers. A fire destroyed the business last October. Miski closed down the business and was arrested soon after, accused of insurance fraud.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash