|Published:||Jan 15, 2013 11:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2013 11:48 PM EST|
Tallahassee, Fla.-- Trayvon Martin's mother will join Florida lawmakers to announce their push for a repeal of the Stand Your Ground Law.
Martin was shot and killed by Sanford neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman last year.
State Representative Alan Williams of Tallahassee and Senator Dwight Bullard of Miami plan to file the bill.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Memorial Day weekend travel expected to mirror last year
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Hurricane center: Beware of the storm surge
- Fla. man dies after crashing into moving train