|Published:||Jan 15, 2013 10:42 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2013 10:57 AM EST|
OCALA, Fla. (AP) - Wildlife officials say nuisance alligator trappers are needed in Marion County.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is accepting applications for contracted nuisance alligator trappers in the Ocala area. Those who apply must live in the county, have a working email address, a clean criminal history and no wildlife law violations.
The deadline to apply is Jan. 31. For more information visit: MyFWC.com/Alligator.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- McGregor Baptist Church settles suit with Watlington family
- Pod of whales beach themselves along Everglades shore
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- Accused robber shoots self before arrest
- Court date for Fla. man in Facebook killing case
- Officials lift Martin County dengue fever advisory