|Published:||Jan 15, 2013 10:42 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2013 10:57 AM EST|
OCALA, Fla. (AP) - Wildlife officials say nuisance alligator trappers are needed in Marion County.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is accepting applications for contracted nuisance alligator trappers in the Ocala area. Those who apply must live in the county, have a working email address, a clean criminal history and no wildlife law violations.
The deadline to apply is Jan. 31. For more information visit: MyFWC.com/Alligator.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP
- Naples Police search for suspect in 'stranger danger' case
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road