|Published:||Jan 15, 2013 10:41 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2013 10:46 AM EST|
BRADENTON, Fla. (AP) - An 18-year-old man was arrested for allegedly giving wedgies to people outside of a movie theater.
Bradenton Police arrested Charles Ross on Sunday. A police report says Ross likes to video pranks and is known for harassing and annoying people in Manatee County then putting the footage on YouTube, similar to a "Jackass"-style show. One of his recent videos - of Ross kissing strangers - has gotten nearly 400,000 views.
Police say Ross grabbed people by the back of the pants and pulled them up, hard. Several victims said they were too embarrassed to press charges.
Ross was booked into the Manatee County Jail on battery charges and was released Monday on a $750 bond. It is not yet known whether he has retained an attorney.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash