|Published:||Jan 15, 2013 11:08 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2013 11:08 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- The suspects pictured had credit cards made in the victim's name then went to several Walmart locations and Bank of America branches where they purchased money orders totaling over $12,000 dollars.
If you have any information on the identity of the suspects, please contact the Cape Coral Police Department at 239-574-3223. You can also submit an anonymous tip. Go to www.capecops.com/web-tips or text a tip- text CCPD+"Your Message" to CRIMES (274637). Finally, you can call Crimestoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope