|Published:||Jan 15, 2013 11:08 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2013 11:08 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- The suspects pictured had credit cards made in the victim's name then went to several Walmart locations and Bank of America branches where they purchased money orders totaling over $12,000 dollars.
If you have any information on the identity of the suspects, please contact the Cape Coral Police Department at 239-574-3223. You can also submit an anonymous tip. Go to www.capecops.com/web-tips or text a tip- text CCPD+"Your Message" to CRIMES (274637). Finally, you can call Crimestoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope