|Published:||Jan 15, 2013 10:25 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2013 11:00 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A Cape Coral man arrested on charges of Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Sell/Deliver/Manufacture and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon has accepted plea deal that will send him to prison for 3.5 years.
Bruce Lekendrick Davis, 34 was arrested by Cape Coral Police on October 1, 2012. At the time, officers located 321 grams of marijuana, scales, and baggies as well as an AK47 style rifle, 9mm pistol and large amount of ammunition inside of his home.
Davis took the plea on January 8th.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting