|Published:||Jan 15, 2013 10:25 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2013 11:00 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A Cape Coral man arrested on charges of Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Sell/Deliver/Manufacture and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon has accepted plea deal that will send him to prison for 3.5 years.
Bruce Lekendrick Davis, 34 was arrested by Cape Coral Police on October 1, 2012. At the time, officers located 321 grams of marijuana, scales, and baggies as well as an AK47 style rifle, 9mm pistol and large amount of ammunition inside of his home.
Davis took the plea on January 8th.
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county