|Published:||Jan 14, 2013 4:50 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 14, 2013 4:50 PM EST|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Deputies are searching for armed robbery suspects who held up the 7-Eleven, located at 530 Joel Boulevard.
On Saturday, at approximately 3:09 a.m., the Lee County Sheriff's Office received a call in reference to an armed robbery which had just occurred at the 7-Eleven. Deputies responded to the call and met with the victim, who is an employee of the store.
The victim was working inside of the store when two masked black males wearing black clothing entered the store. One of the males was armed with what appeared to be a shotgun while the other was armed with a handgun. The males received an undisclosed amount of cash and lottery tickets during the robbery. Due to the nature of the crime, detectives with the Lee County Sheriff's Office Robbery Unit were contacted and have assumed the investigation.
If you can identify these suspects or know anything about this theft, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the Tip Submit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (234637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Car crashes into store on Golden Gate Pkwy.