|Published:||Jan 13, 2013 7:28 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2013 8:01 AM EST|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - Endless Trails horse farm in North Fort Myers is hosting its 7th annual trailride event to benefit St. Jude Children's Cancer Research Hospital.
"Saddle Up for St. Jude" is a volunteer-based fundraising event featuring horseback riding, barbeque, and live bluegrass music.
Entry donations all go to St. Jude Hospital.
The event takes place Sunday, January 13, at 19201 Matt Road, N. Ft Myers, with rides starting at 10:00 a.m.
Cost is $35.00 adults, $20.00 for 18 years and under.
With your minimum donation, you receive a guided trail ride, full BBQ lunch, entertainment and a ticket for the many giveaways. Non-riders will have the opportunity to purchase lunch for $5.00. Riders must bring their own horse.
For more information call (239) 731-3265.
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- SWFL couple gives gift of Christmas to less fortunate
- WINK News gets answers for those with unemployment problems
- Lee rejects wording in animal ordinance; will revise it
- Make-A-Wish Grants boy's wish for a fish tank at his church
- Barbara B. Mann remembered at annual Holiday Carol Sing
- WINK Investigates what's at stake in Radel ethics probe
- iGeneration Charter School in Immokalee shuts down