|Published:||Jan 11, 2013 11:34 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 11, 2013 11:34 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- An update to a Call for Action report. Employees of Ballyorney's Irish Pub were left hanging when the pub shut down without any warning.
Timothy Hildretch had worked for Ballyorney's for only a couple of months when the pub closed. He said he never received his last paycheck.
Wink News was able to get in touch with management about the issue, and because of our story Hildretch tells Wink News he finally received the money he was owed.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- It's almost time to 'spring forward'
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward