|Published:||Jan 11, 2013 11:34 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 11, 2013 11:34 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- An update to a Call for Action report. Employees of Ballyorney's Irish Pub were left hanging when the pub shut down without any warning.
Timothy Hildretch had worked for Ballyorney's for only a couple of months when the pub closed. He said he never received his last paycheck.
Wink News was able to get in touch with management about the issue, and because of our story Hildretch tells Wink News he finally received the money he was owed.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mobile home fire in North Fort Myers
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida