|Published:||Jan 11, 2013 11:34 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 11, 2013 11:34 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- An update to a Call for Action report. Employees of Ballyorney's Irish Pub were left hanging when the pub shut down without any warning.
Timothy Hildretch had worked for Ballyorney's for only a couple of months when the pub closed. He said he never received his last paycheck.
Wink News was able to get in touch with management about the issue, and because of our story Hildretch tells Wink News he finally received the money he was owed.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel