|Published:||Jan 11, 2013 6:18 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 11, 2013 6:40 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Collier deputies received a second tip on the nationwide search for two men missing for almost ten years.
The second tip on Terrance Williams' and Felipe Santos' disappearance came in late this afternoon.
Yesterday, actor and producer Tyler Perry along with the Reverend Al Sharpton and the NAACP, offered a $100,000 reward for information.
Both Williams and Santos were last seen with former Collier County Deputy Steven Calkins. Calkins was fired for giving false information about the men.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers