|Published:||Jan 11, 2013 6:18 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 11, 2013 6:40 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Collier deputies received a second tip on the nationwide search for two men missing for almost ten years.
The second tip on Terrance Williams' and Felipe Santos' disappearance came in late this afternoon.
Yesterday, actor and producer Tyler Perry along with the Reverend Al Sharpton and the NAACP, offered a $100,000 reward for information.
Both Williams and Santos were last seen with former Collier County Deputy Steven Calkins. Calkins was fired for giving false information about the men.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting