|Published:||Jan 10, 2013 11:10 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 10, 2013 11:10 AM EST|
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Deputies responding to a call about credit card fraud found a meth lab at the Sawgrass Marriott in Ponte Vedra Beach.
Sgt. Chuck Mulligan of the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office told the Florida Times Union (http://bit.ly/Wvccn7) two people were in custody Thursday morning after the lab was discovered.
Authorities say a HAZMAT team and firefighters arrived at the hotel near Jacksonville about 3 a.m. and five rooms were evacuated.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: The (Jacksonville) Florida Times-Union, http://www.jacksonville.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney asks Fla. AG to investigate Winston case
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776