|Published:||Jan 10, 2013 2:59 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 10, 2013 2:59 PM EST|
TEMPLE TERRACE, Fla. (AP) - Temple Terrace police have announced a $100,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest in the case of a woman who disappeared seven years ago.
The Tampa-area police department announced the reward on Thursday and said that the case has been reclassified as a homicide investigation.
Sandra Prince disappeared on Jan. 3, 2006.
The Tampa Tribune (ttp://bit.ly/VM6cI9) reports that Prince's mother recently died and left her $471,000 estate to the Temple Terrace Police Department.
Police decided to put part of that money toward the reward.
Information from: The Tampa (Fla.) Tribune, http://www.tampatrib.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic