|Published:||Jan 08, 2013 11:52 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 08, 2013 11:52 PM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla. -- Sun Country Airlines announced Tuesday it will provide year round nonstop flights between Minneapolis and Fort Myers at Southwest Florida International.
Flights usually run from late fall through spring.
Behind Orlando, Fort Myers is the second Florida city to gain year-round service from the Minneapolis based airline.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent