|Published:||Jan 08, 2013 11:52 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 08, 2013 11:52 PM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla. -- Sun Country Airlines announced Tuesday it will provide year round nonstop flights between Minneapolis and Fort Myers at Southwest Florida International.
Flights usually run from late fall through spring.
Behind Orlando, Fort Myers is the second Florida city to gain year-round service from the Minneapolis based airline.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static