|Published:||Jan 08, 2013 11:52 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 08, 2013 11:52 PM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla. -- Sun Country Airlines announced Tuesday it will provide year round nonstop flights between Minneapolis and Fort Myers at Southwest Florida International.
Flights usually run from late fall through spring.
Behind Orlando, Fort Myers is the second Florida city to gain year-round service from the Minneapolis based airline.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs