|Published:||Jan 08, 2013 4:33 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 08, 2013 6:03 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Fort Myers stabbing suspect will be detained until trial.
John Maatsch faces felony charges in connection with the attack on Tracy Marazzi on December 26th.
The 32-year-old suspect is in court right now, and the judge just ruled that he will remain in jail because he is considered a danger to himself or others.
We have a crew in the courtroom and will have a live report on WINK News at 5.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court
- Police ID man who drove into Cape Coral canal
- Naples parents protest cell phone tower at elementary school
- Hertz new HQ building plans