|Published:||Jan 08, 2013 4:33 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 08, 2013 6:03 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Fort Myers stabbing suspect will be detained until trial.
John Maatsch faces felony charges in connection with the attack on Tracy Marazzi on December 26th.
The 32-year-old suspect is in court right now, and the judge just ruled that he will remain in jail because he is considered a danger to himself or others.
We have a crew in the courtroom and will have a live report on WINK News at 5.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash