|Published:||Jan 08, 2013 7:25 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 08, 2013 11:59 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Just before noon on Monday, a parent dropping off his children at the Apostolic Revival Center Christian School in Dunbar, was shot and killed.
The death represents the first homicide of 2013.
Fort Myers Police are not releasing any information about the victim. Witnesses say the man was a father of two.
Some at the scene reported seeing a white van drive down the road just before hearing as many as four shots.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Sailors take to the harbor for regatta
- Collier County Deputies Search For Missing Woman
- FSU accuser's attorney to hold news conference
- Bears take a swim in a Collier County pool