|Published:||Jan 08, 2013 11:20 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 08, 2013 11:21 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County school board members have agreed to terminate the contract for two charter schools.
The Richard Milburn Academies in Fort Myers and Bonita Springs closed last year. The Fort Myers site closed when an investigation showed students received academic credits they didn't earn. The Bonita Springs location shut down because low enrollment couldn't cover the school's operating costs.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire