|Published:||Jan 08, 2013 12:31 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 08, 2013 4:50 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Kenneth Roop, the Cape Coral man charged with killing a door-to-door meat salesman, was in court today for a pre-trial hearing.
In July, Roop allegedly shot Nicholas Rainey as he was working his sales route.
Roop's attorney says mental health professionals will evaluate his client for competency and sanity.
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Personal finance expert Suze Orman speaks at UF
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static