|Published:||Jan 07, 2013 6:40 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 07, 2013 6:40 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A Southwest Florida woman is the lucky winner of a new motorcycle, after she was a contestant on 'Let's Make a Deal.'
22-year-old Jessica Boone lives in California, where she is training for the Air Force. So when the opportunity came along to make a trip to the 'Let's Make a Deal' set, she couldn't wait to go.
"I didn't think I was going to get picked. I really hoped I would but you never know if you are actually going to," she says.
She dressed like a bag of jellybeans and did her best to get noticed. "I saw a bunch of people pointing and looking at me so I up'ed my game a little and did the whole 'yea I see you seeing me,' " she says.
She couldn't believe it when she got plucked from the crowd and brought down to the stage. The Fort Myers native says those first few moments were a blur.
She ended up winning an $11,000 car in the round one. But the risk-taker traded it in for the potential 'big deal' at the end of the show.
Boone walked away with a new motorcycle. Not the 'big deal' of the day, but still a moment she'll never forget.
She says, "I thought college football games were crazy, this was so much more intense because everyone is on the top of their game the whole time trying to get noticed."
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme