|Published:||Jan 07, 2013 10:10 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 07, 2013 10:12 AM EST|
A music video written to take you inside the reality of cancer is being filmed on a farm right here in SWFL.
Wink was invited to go behind the scenes with country duo, One Night Rodeo.
We take a look inside the making of the song "After Beautiful."
"I know I'm a lucky man just to have had the chance to kiss beautiful a time or two."
Day one for the music video began on the Lovelace Farm in Alva.
"Everybody has somebody in their family that has had cancer, or has cancer or has possibly died from cancer," says Lead Singer, Cory Hildreath.
The lyrics to the song "After Beautiful," describe the heart breaking reality of cancer.
Duane Allison and Cory Hildreth, of One Night Rodeo, are the two voices behind the music.
"We all know that when your family or loved one is diagnosed with cancer, immediately, we unfortunately jump to the negative side of things," says CEO, Ed Ciofani.
The music video highlights a family who fought the battle of cancer and has now won.
Southwest Florida resident, Susan McCarthy is playing the lead role.
"The whole vision we have for this thing is really going to come together nice," says singer, Duane Allison.
McCarthy is a breast cancer survivor.
"It's important to me to know this research continues to wipe out this horrible disease," says Hildreath.
The song will debut at the Cattle Baron's Ball on January 19th.
The duo is donating some of the proceeds the song makes to the American Cancer Society.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash