|Published:||Jan 05, 2013 7:17 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 05, 2013 7:36 AM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla. -- This weekend the nation's top K9 athletes will perform at the Fort Myers Home Town Expo. The K9s in Flight show will be at 11:00AM, 1:00PM and 3:00PM both Saturday and Sunday, January 5th & 6th. The frisbee dog show has been amazing audiences around the world for the past 15 years. The dogs have appeared on Animal Planet, performed during half time at NFL and NBA games and they have even appeared in "The Greatest Show on Earth" traveling with The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.
While the dogs may be the stars of the show, they certainly are not the only reason to attend. At the Home Town Expo, you'll not only experience the latest trends in home design, you'll see and touch the newest products on the market and learn how to use them. Expo Marketing has been producing Florida Home Shows for more than 20 years. The new owner of Expo Marketing, Nick McMullen wanted to bring new energy to the shows and better connect them to the entire Florida lifestyle. McMullen explains, "We all love Florida, but so much of what makes living here great is outside the walls of our homes. We still want our shows to present the very latest in home technology and design, but when you visit this year you are going to find so much more."
The Home Town Expo runs from 10:00AM to 4:00PM both Saturday and Sunday at the Harborside Event Center, located in downtown Fort Myers at the corner of Bay and Monroe Streets. Parking at the City of Palms Garage, adjacent to the Event Center is free for this event. Admission to the show is Free.
For more information, click http://expotradeshows.com/
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft