|Published:||Jan 05, 2013 10:11 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 05, 2013 10:11 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Cape Coral teenager appeared in court this morning as an adult, facing second degree murder charges for killing his father.
17-year-old Baron Verzi made his first appearance as an adult before a Lee County judge Saturday morning.
He is being held without bond.
Verzi is due back in court on January 14.
Police say he confessed to killing his father Thomas back on December 17th.
Police also say Baron Verzi had blood on his clothing, and stab wounds to his arm and leg.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family
- Senate committee approves immigration bill