|Published:||Jan 04, 2013 10:21 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 04, 2013 4:45 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A water main break that occurred this morning has been repaired. City crews from the Utilities Department completed the work within a few hours.
Only two “precautionary” boil water notices were issued – the Hess Gas Station and Budget Car Rental businesses. No other customers were impacted from the line break, and there is no boil water advisory for any residents or other businesses in the area.
The cause is still unknown.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer