|Published:||Jan 04, 2013 10:21 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 04, 2013 4:45 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A water main break that occurred this morning has been repaired. City crews from the Utilities Department completed the work within a few hours.
Only two “precautionary” boil water notices were issued – the Hess Gas Station and Budget Car Rental businesses. No other customers were impacted from the line break, and there is no boil water advisory for any residents or other businesses in the area.
The cause is still unknown.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges