|Published:||Jan 04, 2013 10:21 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 04, 2013 4:45 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A water main break that occurred this morning has been repaired. City crews from the Utilities Department completed the work within a few hours.
Only two “precautionary” boil water notices were issued – the Hess Gas Station and Budget Car Rental businesses. No other customers were impacted from the line break, and there is no boil water advisory for any residents or other businesses in the area.
The cause is still unknown.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school