|Published:||Jan 04, 2013 4:30 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 04, 2013 4:47 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Sheriff Scott tells WINK News the victim in the deputy-involved shooting behind a local ice cream store, pointed an AK-47 at deputies and had 500 rounds of ammunition in his car.
Thomas Kollman was shot and killed by a deputy during a traffic stop outside the Love Boat Ice Cream Shop on San Carlos Boulevard on December 15th.
The deputy was not hurt.
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- SWFL residents join in March Against Monsanto
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- 90 acre brush fire in Charlotte County
- Immokalee man bites another mans ear off
- FWC hits water during 'Busiest Boating Weekend'