|Published:||Jan 04, 2013 12:08 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 04, 2013 12:08 PM EST|
BROOKSVILLE, Fla. (AP) - The Hernando County school district's chief financial officer has resigned after a newspaper discovered that she had posted sexually-explicit material to her blog while at work.
The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/133FJuP) reports that Desiree Henegar resigned Thursday.
For months, the 47-year-old Henegar had been posting sexually-explicit material to a Tumblr account under the pseudonym Floridagirl46. Some posts were sent from board meetings, workshops and during work hours. In addition to pornography, other blog posts heaped scorn on the district superintendent and other colleagues.
Henegar on Wednesday admitted the site was hers when asked by the Tampa Bay Times. She said she would delete it, and the account was promptly removed.
Information from: Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.), http://www.tampabay.com.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy