|Published:||Jan 04, 2013 12:08 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 04, 2013 12:08 PM EST|
BROOKSVILLE, Fla. (AP) - The Hernando County school district's chief financial officer has resigned after a newspaper discovered that she had posted sexually-explicit material to her blog while at work.
The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/133FJuP) reports that Desiree Henegar resigned Thursday.
For months, the 47-year-old Henegar had been posting sexually-explicit material to a Tumblr account under the pseudonym Floridagirl46. Some posts were sent from board meetings, workshops and during work hours. In addition to pornography, other blog posts heaped scorn on the district superintendent and other colleagues.
Henegar on Wednesday admitted the site was hers when asked by the Tampa Bay Times. She said she would delete it, and the account was promptly removed.
Information from: Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.), http://www.tampabay.com.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect