|Published:||Jan 04, 2013 4:09 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 04, 2013 4:53 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Baron Verzi is being charged as an adult, with Second Degree Murder for the death of his father, Thomas Verzi.
Police say the 18-year-old confessed to stabbing his father back on December 17th. They say Baron Verzi had blood on his clothing, and also had stab wounds to his arm and leg.
Verzi is expected in court tomorrow morning.
Trust WINK News to be there and bring you more as this story develops.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings