|Published:||Jan 04, 2013 4:09 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 04, 2013 4:53 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Baron Verzi is being charged as an adult, with Second Degree Murder for the death of his father, Thomas Verzi.
Police say the 18-year-old confessed to stabbing his father back on December 17th. They say Baron Verzi had blood on his clothing, and also had stab wounds to his arm and leg.
Verzi is expected in court tomorrow morning.
Trust WINK News to be there and bring you more as this story develops.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Former Arcadia city marshal resigns amid theft allegations
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident