|Published:||Jan 04, 2013 2:32 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 04, 2013 4:11 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Two people were injured following a crash near Michael G. Rippe Parkway and Briarcliff Road in South Fort Myers Friday afternoon, according to our partners at the News-Press.
All lanes have re-opened.
Michael G. Rippe Parkway opened in October without a signal at the intersection. Two accidents last year led to an outcry for the installation of a signal. The Florida Department of Transportation announced plans to install one in the future.
(Photos courtesy: News-Press)
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI