|Published:||Jan 03, 2013 11:31 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 03, 2013 11:54 PM EST|
Protestors stood outside Sar Pain Management center in Cape Coral holding signs saying "Beware of pill mill."
Wink News has learned they are not part of an activist group, but instead they are being paid to stand there.
According to the clinic the protestors are getting paid ten dollars an hour. The demonstrators confirm a private person is paying them, but they will not reveal who that person is.
Sar Pain Management would not talk with us on camera, but they insist they are not a "pill mill."
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting