|Published:||Jan 03, 2013 11:31 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 03, 2013 11:54 PM EST|
Protestors stood outside Sar Pain Management center in Cape Coral holding signs saying "Beware of pill mill."
Wink News has learned they are not part of an activist group, but instead they are being paid to stand there.
According to the clinic the protestors are getting paid ten dollars an hour. The demonstrators confirm a private person is paying them, but they will not reveal who that person is.
Sar Pain Management would not talk with us on camera, but they insist they are not a "pill mill."
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Woman dies after driving into pond