|Published:||Jan 03, 2013 11:31 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 03, 2013 11:54 PM EST|
Protestors stood outside Sar Pain Management center in Cape Coral holding signs saying "Beware of pill mill."
Wink News has learned they are not part of an activist group, but instead they are being paid to stand there.
According to the clinic the protestors are getting paid ten dollars an hour. The demonstrators confirm a private person is paying them, but they will not reveal who that person is.
Sar Pain Management would not talk with us on camera, but they insist they are not a "pill mill."
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday